- Feel the stress melt away
- Drift peacefully into rest
- Experience longer sleep
Welcome to zen vibes… This restorative tincture is a dreamy blend of reishi mushrooms, chamomile, and melatonin – your perfect nightcap for a peaceful rest. Reishi mushrooms and chamomile bring calming adaptogens to help you relax, while melatonin helps you catch some serious zzz. Packed with all the good stuff you need for sweet dreams.
(100 mL - one month supply)
Q: What is Reishi - Ganoderma lucidum - known for?
A: Reishi mushroom can be found growing in the hot, humid regions of Asia, and is known for its immune-boosting and stress relief effects.
Q: Why German Chamomile?
A: It may be helpful for those who want to promote relaxation, and reduce nervousness & anxiety. In addition to fighting off the effects of inflammation and reducing swelling.
Q: How does Melatonin support my sleep?
A: Our bodies make this important “sleep hormone” in the pineal gland to regulate our body’s circadian rhythm (sleep-wake/night-day cycles). This function can become dysregulated with the hustle of today’s busy schedules and distractions. Supplementation can help with sleep quality and duration - acts as a circadian rhythm reset!
Daily Dose (3.5 ml or 3.5 droppers)
• Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum - Fruiting body) - 500 mg (1:1, 0.5 g)
• Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla - Flower) - 150 mg (10:1, 1500 mg)
• Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine - Melatonin) - 1 mg
• Ethyl alcohol
• Purified water
Daily Dose - Adults
• Add 3.5 droppers (3.5 ml), to your beverage of choice 15-30 mins before bed
• Shake well before use
• Take with food/meal to avoid digestive upset
• Jet lag: Take once a day at bedtime, while travelling, and at destination until adapted to the new time zone/or daily pattern
• Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness
• Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you are taking medications for seizure, blood pressure, to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications), to affect mental state or increase sedation, steroids or blood thinners
• Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you have cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorders, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraine
• Consult your health care provider if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia)
• Consult a healthcare provider if symptoms persist or worsen
• Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin
• Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Duration of use
• Consult a healthcare provider for use beyond 4 weeks
Known adverse reactions
• Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs
• Stop use if allergy occurs or if you experience headache, confusion, or nausea