Investor Year End Update
With the end of another year at hand, the Doseology family is reflecting on recent achievements and sharing our ambitious plans for 2022.
First of all, we are deeply grateful for your support. This year especially, everyone has been touched in some way by personal wellness or mental health challenges. Change and innovation are now happening rapidly, and you are vital to our mission of alleviating those burdens and helping people lead happier, healthier lives.
And so with gratitude and humility, here are a few things we’ve accomplished together with you in 2021, and our growth plans for a very promising 2022.
- 4,500 sq. ft. facility purpose-built for psychedelic mushroom cultivation under construction
- Expansion opportunity: 23 acres, 900,000 sq. ft. (+-) permitted & zoned for agricultural use
- Agreement with large cGMP manufacturer to provide co-packaging and manufacturing services
- Seven (7) medicinal mushroom products launched for sale in the US market
- Six (6) medicinal mushroom products with Natural Health Product licenses and Natural Product Numbers (NPN) approved for authorized sale in Canada
- Launch of a fully-branded international e-commerce store
- Groundwork laid for multi-revenue generating assets: e-commerce, clinic, and farm operation
- International sales and growth opportunities through established B2B relationships
- Submitted Health Canada Dealers License Application for large scale psilocybin mushroom cultivation, as well as the possession, processing, sale, sending, transportation, and delivery of psychedelic compounds, including psilocybin and psilocin
- Addition of Dr. Wellman-Labadie as Advisor and Qualified Person in Charge (QPIC) to advance development of psilocybin research and mushroom production
- The genetic analysis, DNA sequencing, marker assisted selection, predictive modeling, and whole genome sequencing has been initiated to support new mushroom strains development and cultivation of medicinal mushrooms through Dose Labs R&D Department
- Preparations for cultivation-to-consumer, planned vertically integrated operation
- Experienced management in cultivation, finance, nutraceutical distribution, wholesale, and retail
- On November 16, 2021, our common shares were listed for trading on the CSE (CSE: MOOD)
Why is our team so excited about the upcoming year? Even beyond the potential of psychedelic mushrooms as innovative mental health therapies is the public “awakening” to the power of medicinal mushrooms. News is spreading that adaptogenic mushroom blends like ours can elevate our minds, improve our moods, and unlock our cognitive potential.
Here are some exciting targets we’re aiming for in 2022:
- Application for a listing on the OTCQB Exchange is underway for the first quarter of 2022
- Launching our nootropics line in Canada, expanding into new retail and e-retailer channels
- Completing the construction on our Dose Labs facility and activating our Dealer’s License
- Partnering with research groups and world class experts to further expand our R&D scope
- Building our first flagship clinic
- Launching our “Oregon First” cultivation and clinic model
Our team accomplished so many things in 2021, and we’re looking forward to doing much more in 2022! We are grateful to all of our employees, shareholders, and customers for a wonderful year, and for helping position us for even greater success ahead.
Every day our team works to build measurable value for our shareholders, with an eye to market trends, emerging opportunities, and corporate strategy. We do it because long-term share value is a reflection that we are creating positive impact and fulfilling our corporate vision. We will continue updating you on operations and finances throughout the year, and we always appreciate your direct feedback, questions, and ideas.
In the spirit of community, and with warm wishes for the New Year.
On behalf of the Board of Doseology Sciences Inc.
Gordon Jang, Director
This corporate update contains statements which constitute “forward‐looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward‐looking information is often identified by the words “may,” “would,” “could,” “should,” “will,” “intend,” “plan,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect” or similar expressions. Readers are cautioned that forward‐looking information is not based on historical facts but instead reflects the Company’s management’s expectations, estimates or projections concerning the business of the Company’s future results or events based on the opinions, assumptions and estimates of management considered reasonable at the date the statements are made. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward‐looking information are reasonable, such information involves risks and uncertainties, and undue reliance should not be placed on such information, as unknown or unpredictable factors could have material adverse effects on future results, performance or achievements. Among the key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward‐looking information are the following: changes in general economic, business and political conditions, including changes in the financial markets; decreases in the prevailing prices for products in the markets that the Company operates in; adverse changes in applicable laws or adverse changes in the application or enforcement of current laws; regulations and enforcement priorities of governmental authorities; compliance with government regulation and related costs; and other risks described in the Prospectus. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward‐looking information prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as intended, planned, anticipated, believed, estimated, or expected. Although the Company has attempted to identify important risks, uncertainties and factors which could cause actual results to differ materially, there may be others that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. The Company does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update this forward‐looking information except as otherwise required by applicable law.
No securities regulatory authority has either approved or disapproved of the contents of this news release. The Company’s securities have not been, nor will they be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or any state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States, or to or for the account or benefit of any person in the United States, absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in the United States, or in any other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
The CSE does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.